- 2021 Hybrid Knysna Oyster Festival: Running, cycling, culinary delights, and family fun. Dates for the Festival this year 9th – 18th July 2021.
- The Knysna Speed Festival: The Hillclimb, held in Knysna over the past decade, has become South Africa’s premier motorsport lifestyle event with approximately 17 000 people from around the globe attending, and over 250 000 livestream views over the weekend. Dates for the next event – 2nd – 6th September 2021. A new addition to the Speed Festival is the Simola Virtual Hillclimb with final shoot-outs 8th – 9th May.
- Rastafari Earth Festival: The Festival will take place 22nd – 30th July 2021. Judah Square in Knysna plays host to ten days of ceremonies, music and art exhibitions – all in celebration of His Majesty Haile-I Selassie-I’s Earthday (Birthday) and Emancipation Day. The festival includes seven days of church ceremonies (Nyahbingh) and guides will be on hand to explain the rituals and sacred rites.
- Pink Loerie Mardi Gras & Arts Festival: 23rd – 27th April 2021 – The festival is an annual celebration of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex and queer (LGBTIQ+) culture and identity.
- CCPP Group Lions Karoo to Coast Mountain Bike Challenge: 26th September 2021 is the date set for South Africa’s favourite single day mountain bike event. Heading into the 23rd edition, the Karoo to Coast promises to be as challenging, rewarding and fun as ever – when 4 500 riders take on the route from Uniondale to Knysna.
- Knysna Extreme Triathlon: A full Triathlon and a 0.5 version. A swim in the Knysna Estuary is not for the faint hearted. The event takes place on 16th October 2021
- RECM Knysna 200: No event in 2021 but check their website for all things cycling.