- Knysna Oyster Festival:Running, cycling, culinary delights, and family fun. Dates for 2022 to be finalised.
- The Hillclimb, held in Knysna over the past decade, has become South Africa’s premier motorsport lifestyle event with approximately 17 000 people from around the globe attending, and over 250 000 livestream views over the weekend. Dates for the next event – 2nd – tth May 2022.
- Rastafari Earth Festival: Judah Square in Knysna plays host to ten days of ceremonies, music and art exhibitions – all in celebration of His Majesty Haile-I Selassie-I’s Earthday (Birthday) and Emancipation Day. The festival includes seven days of church ceremonies (Nyahbingh) and guides will be on hand to explain the rituals and sacred rites. Dates for 2022 to be confirmed.
- CCPP Group Lions Karoo to Coast Mountain Bike Challenge: 25th September 2022 is the date set for South Africa’s favourite single day mountain bike event. The Karoo to Coast promises to be as challenging, rewarding and fun as ever – when 4 500 riders take on the route from Uniondale to Knysna.
- Knysna Extreme Triathlon: A full Triathlon and a 0.5 version. A swim in the Knysna Estuary is not for the faint hearted. The event takes place on 16th October 2021
- RECM Knysna 200: Check their website for all things cycling.