Ground Transportation type companies:
- Europcar – www.europcar.co.za
- Kontours – www.kontours.co.za
- Avis – www.avis.co.za
- Bidvest – www.bidvestcarrental.co.za
- Bennies Tours – www.benniestours.co.za
- Brenton Blue Tours – www.brentonbluetours.co.za
- Garden Route Charters – Pieter – +27 82 895 9197 – email@example.com
- Emirates – www.emirates.com (8 flights per day from Dubai to South Africa; 4 to Johannesburg, 3 to Cape Town and 1 to Durban)
- Airlink – www.airlink.co.za (Cape Town to George)
- Safair – www.flysafair.co.za ((Johannesburg to George)
- Kulula – www.kulula.com (Johannesburg to George)
- Knysna Accommodation Association
Accommodation in Knysna, Sedgefield, Buffalo Bay, Brenton and Rheenendal
- South Africa Accommodation
Explore Southern Africa with SA-Venues.com
Plan your trip with Expedia. Buy airline tickets, read reviews & reserve a hotel. Find deals on vacations, rental cars & cruises. Great prices guaranteed!
Big savings on hotels in 41,000 destinations worldwide. Browse hotel reviews and find the guaranteed best price on hotels for all budgets.
- Safari Now
Africa’s Largest Accommodation Booking Site.
- Rooms For Africa
South Africa Hotels. Travel to South Africa. Find a hotel and make a reservation. Accommodation in South Africa.
- Member of HotelsCombined
- Visit Knysna
Visit Knysna official visitor information website including Knysna accommodation, Knysna activities and other relevant Knysna tourist information.
- Le Spa Tranquille
Le Spa Tranquille is unique due to its professional approach & the beautiful setting right on the edge of the Knysna Lagoon.
- Gecko Transport & Tours offers you the ideal way to see the Garden Route
With our vast experience and knowledge of the area, we can show you the best of the Garden Route
- Zen-Sense Day Spa
A day Spa in Knysna offering a familiar atmosphere, relaxing spa treatments and welcoming staff.
- Timberlake farm stall and organic food
Timberlake Organic Village halfway between George and Knysna on the N2
- Knysna Charters Lagoon and Oyster Boat Tours
We offer a educated, relaxing and great value for money trips on the famous Knysna Lagoon…come experience the Knysna Heads safely sipping on a glass of bubbly and sampling different types of oysters. Do you know the difference between a wild oyster and a cultivated oyster
- Knysna Pottery House
Renwick Handmade Tiles Knysna, Ceramics, Mosaics and Hand Painted Tiles
- Derrick Coetzer Photography
Welcome to the online photographic world of dpc photography. A source for atmospheric landscape photography, dramatic sunsets and inspirational travel photography. As a professional landscape, wildlife and travel photographer, I can provide a wide variety of high quality images for publishers and advertisers with a need for creative landscape and seascape photography.
- TUI Tours
TUI Tours are all about getting to know the world’s most sought-after destinations, from Costa Rica and Croatia to Japan and South Africa. Our escorted tours cover off the top sights, as well as taking you far off the beaten track for authentic experiences you’ll look back on for a lifetime. Everything’s sorted for you – from flights and hotels to tickets and timings. But you can also tailor your tour with your own choice of optional experiences if you want to.